James Hotel Car Service Terms and Conditions
1. Students are responsible to call the dispatch team once customs have been cleared to confirm their arrival. Waiting times average 15-30 minutes and the collection point will be the limosine pickup area outside the terminal. Students must pay directly to the driver cash or credit card during the journey. The dispatch team can be reached anytime of the day at +1 (781) 656 – 2000.
2. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is 250.00. Alcohol consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and this is left to the discretion of the driver.
3. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. Not salted, accidents, etc.).
4. Not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
5. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
For any additional questions regarding airport pick up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.