College of Education and Human Development
Why Study Education and Human Development
UMass Boston’s College of Education and Human Development prepares you for work as educators, counselors, administrators, psychologists, and researchers. Launch your social justice career.
Your Pathway to UMass Boston
Undergraduate UMass Boston Navitas GSSP
Enter Year 2 at UMass Boston
Undergraduate UMass Boston Navitas GSSP: 3 Semesters*
31 credit hours applied from Undergraduate UMass Boston Navitas GSSP towards 120 credits.
*Note that this is only a sample of the courses offered during the Undergraduate UMass Boston Navitas GSSP programs. For other sample courses, see below.
Undergraduate UMass Boston Navitas GSSP: 2 Semesters*
28 credit hours applied from Undergraduate UMass Boston Navitas GSSP towards 120 credits.
Note: Course availability may vary semester on the semester, and space is available on first-come, first served basis. Students’ eligibility to take certain classes will depend on Math Placement score and Writing Assessment results. Students are encouraged to complete their placement exams and register for classes prior to arrival. Those who do not complete these steps prior to arrival may find that classes become full, in which case they will have to wait until a subsequent semester to complete those courses.
Progressing to UMass Boston
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Minimum 27-32 credits (10-course modules) earned during Undergraduate UMass Boston Navitas GSSP
- More information about the [BS in Exercise & Health Sciences] [Link goes where?]
- 120 credit hour program
- 27-32 credit hours applied from Undergraduate UMass Boston Navitas GSSP
- 88-93 credit hours remaining towards a degree
UMass Boston College of Human Education and Development Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Early Education and Care in Inclusive Settings (EECIS) (BA)
- SportLeadership and Administration (BA)
- Leadership, Management, and Administration positions in Sports
- Sports Agent
- Sports Broadcasting and Journalism
- Ticket Sales